FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS常见问题解答
- What is “The Ngee Ann Kongsi Covid-19 Relief Fund for Teochews”? 什么是 “義安抗疫援潮金”？
As we face overall uncertainty in local and global outlook across many industries, many Singaporeans might have lost their job or have been retrenched due to COVID-19 pandemic. Those who found full-time or part-time jobs might experience a significant loss of salaries.
We provide a one-time funding support of $500 to Teochew (patrilineal) Singapore Citizens, who are at least 21 years old and affected by the economic impact of the COVID-19 situation, conditions apply.
- Who qualifies for the relief fund? 谁有资格申请援潮金？
Applicant must be a Teochew* (patrilineal) Singapore citizen and at least 21 years old*. Applicant must currently be unemployed due to retrenchment or termination* at the time of application OR experience salary loss of at least 30%* from all jobs as a full-time or part-time employee prior to application.
申请人必须是年满 21 岁* 的潮籍*（父系）新加坡公民。在提出申请之时，申请人必须是因被裁退或被解雇而失业或减薪至少30% （不论是全职或兼职工作）。
Only one eligible application per household will be approved. Applicants who are recipients of other national COVID-related funds/ schemes are NOT eligible to apply for this relief fund.
* based on year of birth i.e. born in year 1999 and earlier
* based on birth certification or ICA profile
* based on CPF Statement from January 2021 till current date (required).
* based on pay slips from previous job and current job to show salary loss of at least 30%.
* Self-declaration that Per Capita Household Income (PCHI) is S$3,000* or below before loss of job / salary loss of at least 30%.
申请人须声明在失业 /遭减薪至少 30%前，人均家庭收入不超过 S$3,000。
- Can applicant apply for the relief fund if both applicant and spouse (or any family members in the same household) are suffering from job / salary losses of at least 30%? 如果申请人和配偶（或同一户家庭的任何家庭成员）两人都面临失业或减薪至少30%，是否都可以申请援潮金？
No. Only one eligible application per household will be approved and a one-time relief of $500 will be disbursed.
- Is the applicant eligible if he/she only suffers a partial salary loss of less than 30% e.g. 5%, 10%, 15% etc? 如果申请人遭减薪的幅度少过30%，如：5%、10%、15%等，是否可以申请援潮金？
No. Applicant must have experienced salary loss of at least 30%, arising from COVID-19 pandemic.
- Can applicant apply if he/ she has applied for and received other national COVID-19 related fund? 如果申请人已经申请并获得了其他全国性的冠病疫情相关援助金是否还可以申请？
No. Applicant can only apply for either one if he/she meets the eligibility criteria.
- Do I qualify if I experience 30% salary loss, but my PCHI is above S$3,000? 我的薪金因疫情减少了30%，但是人均家庭收入却超过S$3,000，我是否符合条件？
No. To qualify, the Per Capita Household Income (PCHI) of all applicants must be less than S$3,000.
- How do I apply for the relief fund? 我该如何申请援潮金？
- Online Application: You may apply online or download the application form from our website.
- Physical Application Form & Mail-in: Complete the physical application form, attach with copies of supporting documents and mail to Teochew Federation (Singapore) at 563A Balestier Road Singapore 329879.
You may call us to request for an application form.
填写申请表格并邮寄: 申请表格填妥后，附上证明文件复印件邮寄到新加坡潮州总会，地址：563A Balestier Road Singapore 329879.
Hotline热线: 6733 3207
Address地址: 563A Balestier Road, Singapore 329879
- When is the application period? 何时接受申请？
The revised application period starts from 1 May 2021 and ends on 31 December 2021.
- Can I apply if I do not have a bank account for the Giro disbursement? 我没有银行帐户，是否可以申请？
Yes, you may still apply for the relief fund. If successful, a cheque will be issued in your name for your collection.